Cardboard Box Backpackers, Windhoek, Namibia
Ideally situated close to all the amenities of our capital, and famous for being big on personality and hospitality, the Cardboard Box Backpackers is definitely the vibiest place to stay.
With year-round great weather, the heart of the Box is outdoors at our huge swimming pool and pool bar, while inside you’ll find safe, clean, and comfy accommodation in whatever size room you need. And when the time comes to leave this oasis, pick our brains ‘cos all of Namibia is our backyard. Call or email us for enquiries or bookings.
Both Wild Cherry Adventures and Cardboard Box Backpackers are owned by Chad Wratten.
Should you wish to book accommodation, click below and you will be directed to the Cardboard Box Backpackers to complete your booking.
- Private Rooms & Tents – Sleeps 1 to 4 people.
- Dormitories – Sleeps 6 to 8 people.
- Camping – Find your own spot to set up camp. 25 spots available.
What We Offer
- Huge pool with its beach-style bar, pool table, and braai (BBQ) facilities
- 24 Hour Security
- Free breakfast: Pancakes with cinnamon, with tea or coffee.
- Fully-equipped self-catering kitchen and coin-operated laundry.
- Restaurant: Open from 10AM to 10PM
- Bar: Open 7 days a week until midnight. Shooters Night on Wednesday & Beer Happy Hour on Friday.
- Class accommodation in single, twin, double, triple and quad rooms. As well as dormitories for up to 8 people. All the beds have duvets, sheets and pillows.
- We provide lockers in all the dorms, as well as a safe at the reception.
- Free pickups from the Intercap Coach Service.
- Phone, fax and Internet facilities.
- Travel shop on site for all of your travel needs.